Our return policy
- We will happily accept return requests for all non-custom items for store credit in the form of a gift card or in-person trade in within 14 days of delivery. No cash refunds. We cannot make any exceptions to this policy, so please ensure you can personally receive your package within this timeframe. Please reach out to us to receive instructions for return.
- Custom orders & solid 14k gold fine jewelry: All custom orders & fine jewelry are made to order; therefore, are considered final sale, sizing adjustments are accepted within the same 14 day window.
- If an item arrives damaged, please take photos and send them to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the package.
- Items must be unworn and in their original packaging in order for us to process an exchange or store credit. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with non-damaged returns, sizing adjustments, and or exchanges. Limit one return per item.
Incorrect Sizing and Resizing:
Each individual ring is custom-made to the size(s) you specify, and you are responsible for providing us with the correct size. If you order the wrong size, we will be happy to size your rings for a fee of $20 per piece + shipping. This may not apply to all rings.
For bracelet resizing requests, there will be a $10 fee.
For chain length changes, customer will pay the difference for the new chain + shipping.
Follow the steps below for initiating a return:
How do initiate a return for store credit:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org first to initiate a return. Items mailed without initiating a return first will not be accepted. Include your name, order number, and details about what you need. Include a phone number for contact.
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless we have made a mistake or the item arrives damaged.